Fly Tying Kit - Clouser MinnowRegular price $45.00 Save $-45.00
The Clouser Minnow pattern was developed in 1987 by Bob Clouser, a legend in the fly fishing industry, as a variation of a traditional bucktail streamer. Sometimes keeping it simple is best and that's what this fly accomplishes so well. This extremely versatile fly pattern works in both freshwater and saltwater species. A few pinches of bucktail on the top and the bottom of the hook shank is all you need. Less is more with this fly!
This Kit Includes:
- Large Northern Bucktail - White
- Large Northern Bucktail - Chartreuse
- Krystal Flash - Flourescent - Chartreuse
- 210 Denier Thread - Chartreuse
- Double Pupil Lead Eyes - Black/White
- Gamakatsu B10S - Size 2 (Quantity 25)
TIP: You can adjust the weight by swapping out the lead eyes for some bead chain eyes to adapt this fly for shallow water and keep it closer to the surface.